Sunday 24 August 2014

Barcelona

Moving on to Barcelona, I knew exactly what kind of sparkling wine I would be opening on arrival. My go-to sparkling wine at home in Canada has always been Segura Viudas (www.seguraviudasusa.com). Their brut which is readily sold in Canada comes with a nice price tag at around $17.00 Canadian for (in my mind) a quality taste. Segura Viudas wine is a Cava which is a sparkling wine produced in the autonomous community of Catalonia. This Cava is specifically produced in the wine region of Penedes located outside of Barcelona.

Aside from sipping sparkling wine in Barcelona, I ate some mouth watering tapas and revisited some of my favourite sights including Park Guell (www.parkguell.cat), the beach and the colourful rambles market.



No comments:

Post a Comment